Stereolabs Zed Camera
Provides quick access and useful resources for Stereolabs Zed Camera.
- Stereolabs on GitHub
- Examples on GitHub
- ZED SDK
- Install the ZED Python API
- Code Samples
- Getting Started
- Installation Quick Start Guide
- API Reference
- ZED FAQ
- ZED Troubleshooting
- StereoLabs Forum
Check the specs on the store page, and decide which model to purchase.
ZED 2i >
ZED 2 >
We assume you are using Linux.
- Follow this Quick Start Guide and download the SDK with preferred CUDA version.
- Install NVIDIA CUDA, with the same version of ZED SDK, and reboot.
Install the ZED SDK, with all
Yes. (If you don’t need the AI models, you can skip them.)
sudo apt install zstd chmod +x ZED_SDK_Ubuntu18_cuda11.7_v3.8.0.zstd.run ./ZED_SDK_Ubuntu18_cuda11.7_v3.8.0.zstd.run
- Verify the SDK is installed with
- Install the Python package.
- Download and run the Camera Control example.
More details are provided in the Getting Started page.
Side Note: If you have trouble updating NVIDIA driver, please refer to this post.
- Set up ZED and PyTorch.
- Set up ZED and TensorFlow.
ZED in Virtual Environment
Activate the virtual environment (virtualenv, conda, etc.) and run:
python -c 'import pyzed'
If you encountered issue when using
ZED Explorer, launch the Diagnostic tool:
If you encountered problem during Python package installation, see this page.
If you encountered further issues, see the official troubleshooting page.
If you have questions, ask on the StereoLabs Forum.